The modern languages departments organise Easter and summer trips to the Gaeltacht as well as ‘taster’ trips for Junior students.
- History Trips – Pupils visit Carrickfergus Castle, The Tower Museum and walls of Derry, Kilmainham and Croke Park as part of their KS3 history course and The Museum of Free Derry and Bogside tour and the Shankill and Falls Road as part of their GCSE History course.
- The English and drama departments regularly visit local and national theatres.
- Geography and science field trips
- Careers education includes visits to universities, colleges and speakers
- Business/enterprise visits
- Art trips to local and national exhibitions
- The PE department have annual trips to Armagh Stables for Orienteering as part of their GCSE course. They also have fun days to encourage increased participate in some form of physical activity
- Politics trips to relevant institutions