While striving for academic success at all times, we endeavour to provide opportunities to develop the full potential of all our pupils. We offer a wide range of extra-curricular options, catering for all interests and encourage pupils to join at least one club or society.
Our extra-curricular options provide pupils with the opportunities to:
- Develop skills in team-building, leadership and effective communication
- Promote confidence, enjoyment and the development of friendship
- Develop self-esteem and confidence
- Have a sense of pride in their school
- Develop ‘employability’ skills
- Develop a sense of responsibility.