Year 13 Induction
- On publication of the GCSE results, applicants and their parents are invited to attend an interview. During this interview, the A Level subject choices will be discussed and four subjects will be chosen closely aligned to the students aptitude from their GCSE profile and career aspirations.
- Representatives from Careers Service N.I. will be available to speak to applicants and their parents.
- Opportunities fare available for further meetings to work towards choosing subjects if choices are not confirmed at this interview.
- Year 13 students meet with their form tutors for a short programme of induction to the sixth form.
- Head of Years meet with smaller groups to revise the school rules and look in detail at the enrichment programme.
- There are opportunities to meet with Mr J Donnelly to confirm and discuss changes to subject choices.
View our sixth form curriculum section for more details of sixth form at the Academy